Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hemp... the super plant for health...

http://hempindia.com   In India,  the hemp revolution is being spearheaded by this group...

JOIN THE HEMP REVOLUTION.... hemp is now considered the super plant for health... .even exceeding the health benefits of soy.  I have been using hemp protein powder and also hemp "milk" (substitute) and have found it a wonderful way to get protein.  Did you know the average 160 pound person requires at least 50 grams of protein per day (according to experts at the Mary Greeley Hospital here in Ames, Iowa USA).
When I make my hemp protein smoothie for breakfast every morning,  I know I am getting high quality plant protein in the 4 tablespoon serving. I am using the TEMPT brand from Living Harvest company headquartered in Portland, Oregon which is the leader in the USA for hemp products.  There are also hemp oils, hemp ice cream (substitutes) and many other products you can find on their website: (http://www.livingharvest.com ).


No comments:

Post a Comment